1. 建筑保温条件不同。建于80年代以前的建筑能耗为每平方米31.6 W，而近年来，建设部要求节能65%的标准建筑能耗为每平方米10.06 W。也就是说，如果一个15平方米的卧式24小时全天候保温，在建筑采暖中需要11.4 KWH的节能，而在建筑节能65%的标准中只需要4 KWH。这只是平均值，但也有一些因素使得每栋房屋和房间的能耗仍然相差很大。
1. The building insulation conditions are different. The energy consumption of buildings built before the 1980s was 31.6 W per square meter. In recent years, the Ministry of construction requires that 65% of the standard energy consumption of buildings should be 10.06 W per square meter. That is to say, if a 15 square meter horizontal 24-hour all-weather heat preservation, 11.4 kwh energy saving is needed in building heating, while only 4 kwh is needed in 65% building energy saving standard. It's just an average, but there are also factors that make the energy consumption of each house and room still very different.
2. Different room positions: the power consumption of the top floor and the cold gable is 2.8 times of that of the middle part of the middle floor.
3.形状系数的差异。建筑规模(体量)系数小，节能系数大，能耗0.01，差异约2.5%。一般建筑外形系数为0.25左右，一些小型房屋约1.4左右。这个问题可能不容易为一般公众所理解，这里有一个详细的分析。由于房间的采暖空间需要的热量很少，大部分热量是靠墙壁吸收、散热。因此，同一建筑面积形状不同的墙体面积差别很大。例如,独立意见16平方米的广场空间墙高3米,四面墙壁的顶层,面积4 * 4 + 16 * 3 = 64平方米,如果独立房间是0.5米的矩形* 32米,四周的墙顶层,面积是0.5 * 32 + 65 * 3 = 211平方米。同样是16平方米的房间，但是墙壁的面积相差3.3倍，矩形的房间消耗的能源要多得多。
3. The difference of shape coefficient. The building scale (volume) coefficient is small, the energy-saving coefficient is large, the energy consumption is 0.01, the difference is about 2.5%. The general building shape coefficient is about 0.25, and some small houses are about 1.4. This problem may not be easily understood by the general public. Here is a detailed analysis. Because the heating space of the room needs little heat, most of the heat is absorbed and dissipated by the wall. Therefore, the area of the wall with the same building area and different shape is very different. For example, the 16 square meter square space wall of independent opinion is 3 meters high, and the top layer of four walls has an area of 4 * 4 + 16 * 3 = 64 square meters. If the independent room is 0.5 meter rectangle * 32 meters, the top layer of four walls has an area of 0.5 * 32 + 65 * 3 = 211 square meters. It is also a room of 16 square meters, but the area of the wall is 3.3 times different, and the rectangular room consumes much more energy.
4. Different directions of the house. Sunny rooms in the south are more energy-efficient than sunny rooms in the north.
5. The area ratio of houses passing through walls is poor. Large window seal energy consumption, small window energy saving. In general, the heat dissipation of single-layer glass per square meter in a room is about 5 times that of the external wall.
6. Outdoor temperature difference. For every 10 degrees of indoor and outdoor temperature difference, the temperature difference is about 40%, and the proportion is not equal.
Lighting, appliances, cooking. Electric appliances, cooking, lighting and other heating also have an impact on the energy consumption of the room.
8. Air permeability parameters, door and window opening coefficient and heating energy consumption data generally consider opening every 2 hours.